Friday 13 December 2019

Follow the Flåm Valley Road

I hope you read that title to the rhythm of 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road' as that was what was in my head as I made the page. On our day in Flåm, we caught the train up the valley and walked back down, following the only road, the Flåmsdalsvegen, or Flåm Valley Road.

I have a few individual pages for major sights on the walk, but this is more of an overview, a double page with six portrait photos in a staggered line across the page, a design from Shimelle Laine's 4x6 Photo Love class.


I'm coming to the end of my album now, about five pages to go, and I still have quite a few stickers and die-cuts left from the Out and About collection so I tried to use as many as I could here, scattering them across the page above and below the photos.

Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - Elle's Studio
Stickers & Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Stydio Out and About
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment