Sunday 29 December 2019

Sunnylven Church

Last page from Hellesylt today; this is the local church which serves the people all around Sunnylvsfjord, not just those in the village. I partly scraplifted one of my older pages (Lava Labyrinth) though it's not a carbon copy.

It's another page made with leftovers from other pages; even the background has been cut and stretched with the stamp print paper covering up the gap. At this stage I have only one whole sheet left from the Out and About collection and I'm saving that for a summary page in my main 2019 album.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pinkfrsh Studio Out and About, American Crafts/Shimelle Head in the Clouds, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment