Monday 23 December 2019

Flåm Kyrkje

I'm going back to my cruise album today, as I have now received the last batch of photos. This included a 5x7 print of Flåm Church, which replaces the 4x6 that I had previously; when I started making this page, I found that the actual church on the 4x6 print was too small in comparison with the interior photos and the page felt unbalanced, so I went for the larger size on my next order.
Glitter Girl's Page

Flåm Church dates from 1670 and is in the old village, a few kilometres inland from the modern, tourism-focused area next to the fjord. The interior is completely made of wood, with paintings of trees and mammals around the walls.

My page started out as a scraplift from Glitter Girl Adventure 136, but it morphed a little, as so many of my pages do. I have fewer layers, most of which are scraps and off-cuts from other pages in the album, and I moved my title as the open area there on my page was the obvious spot to use.


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Shimelle Head on the Clouds, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pink Paislee C'est la Vie, Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs, Echo Park Summer Dreams, KaiserCraft Finders Keepers, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Saturday
Letters - American Crafts
Puffy Stickers - Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Tag and Label Dies
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment