Tuesday 31 December 2019

Cocktail Night

This is the last page for this cruise album, and it feels quite strange to have finished it so quickly (just over three months) when my last one took almost a year (albeit for a longer holiday). 

I used the Christmas Day Scraplift from the Scrap Squad group on Facebook, a page originally made by Damaris Velazquez for Paper Issues.

Being the last page to be made, I knew exactly where this page will go in the album and, by chance, I could work on the back of an earlier page so I didn't need to find a 12x12 background paper. I've taken the diagonal paper much wider on my page, using an offcut from another page (Home Again), and layered my photos on an assortment of paper scraps rather than the ephemera of the original. 



I have some stickers and die-cuts left so I'll go through all my pages again in the next few days to see if there is anywhere that I can add a few of them. I also have a roll of heart washi that I've used on quite a few pages, but I'll be trying to add that to some more and use it all up.

I now need to catch up with the pages in my 2019 album (and hopefully finish that one too), and then I'll be turning my attention to a very old unfinished project - an album for a trip to Singapore and Malaysia that we took back in 2009.

Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musings, Echo Park Summer Dreams, Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - Tim Holtz
Stickers & Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Marianne Designs, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment