Monday 1 March 2021

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt

We're three-quarters of the way through the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Eileen at A Bracelet of Days, and I'm very little further forward than I was at the end of December.

Lockdown Lethargy has hit me hard this time round. Last Spring when it was a novelty I took full advantage of the chance to get outside for my daily exercise, replacing my commute with a walk before work. In November, I tasked myself with taking a photo a day as a distraction from the monotony. This time, I really haven't been out much; I've just hunkered down to hibernate and wait for my turn to be vaccinated.

Recently though, perhaps with the change of the seasons, perhaps with the light at the end of the restrictions tunnel, I've been feeling the urge to get back out there. 

So, today is the 1st of March, Spring is here, and I have one month left to find and photograph these twenty things (and/or the three alternatives).

  1. A set of three
  2. Round and round
  3. Peek inside
  4. Glass
  5. A treasured item
  6. Horizontal
  7. An opening
  8. A sign of the times
  9. Weather conditions
  10. Work in progress
  11. Measures
  12. In the distance
  13. Something beginning with C
  14. One of many
  15. Something with legs
  16. A face
  17. Comfort food
  18. Something you do every day
  19. Something yellow
  20. Marking time

Alt A. In pieces
Alt B. Textured
Alt C. Black and white

Let's see how I get on!

Remember, it's not too late to join in too!


No comments:

Post a Comment