Wednesday 11 May 2022

Lanhydrock

I'm sharing another 8x8 page for my new 'Parkrun Continued' album today, and this one's from our run at Lanhydrock in April 2019. It's also for another NSD challenge, a scraplift set by Lottie Loves Paper.

My page is simpler than the original, being on a smaller scale and having only one photo. I used scraps again, starting with the floral paper which has the same pattern in opposite colours on the two sides. I used the cream side for my background and the darker side for my photo mat and a strip at the foot of the page. I pulled orange and blue from the photo for the extra paper strips across the centre of the page.


Supplies
Cardstock - Payper Box
Paper - First Edition, Jillibean Soup
Die-Cut - Unknown
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies
Woodware Tag Punch
Hobbycraft Small Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment