Saturday 7 May 2022

Send in the Clowns

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! 

Before the madness commences, I have a quick share of a new page that I made for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files. I used the Stars Background 2 cut-file with the latest sketch from Scrap a Sketch.

(The sketch was published last night but I'm guest-designing for another one later this month so I got a sneak peek.)

The page is another for my cruise scrapbook and I had three 3x4 photos from a circus-themed show on board. I stacked them up in a column as per the sketch and used the cut-file on the left of the page, cutting it in black and tucking it behind the photo block in place of the swirls on the sketch. I then used some of the inner stars as embellishments along with puffy stars, paper strips, washi tape, word stickers and nuvo drops.



My background paper is from Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart and is one from the pad that I really didn't think I would use. However the yoga poses have a certain similarity to those struck by the performers in the first photo and the design is mostly covered up so I decided to use it here. Goodness only knows whether I will use the other sheet though.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stars - Rosie's Studio
Washi Tape - Unknown
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment