Wednesday 18 May 2022

Spell It Out

Another page for my parkrun album today, but it comes from the first Covid lockdown when events were suspended. I'm a member of a parkrun group on Facebook where someone challenged us each week to spell out parkrun-related words by photographing street name signs on our daily walks.

Adam's Page
I've taken a couple of word photos for my page and scraplifted Scrappy Adam's sample page for a challenge he set at Hey Little Magpie to use up those random leftover alphas. 

I swapped the two panels over compared to Adam's page, with my alpha stickers around the edge of the page. Adam asked for at least 20 letters and I've easily beaten that but chose to stick to one colour. Having the arrow print paper in the middle may have been a mistake; perhaps I should have chosen a quieter pattern, but what's done is done.


P.S. I did eventually take this page apart and swap the arrows print for a plainer sandstone pattern instead. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy
Letters - Lily Bee Design, Fancy Pants, Doodlebug, Basic Grey, DCWV
Enamel Shapes - Prima
Ink - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment