Wednesday 4 May 2022

Mirador de la Concepción

I'm back in my Canary Islands album today, where 'Mirador' is Spanish for 'Viewpoint'; this one is above Santa Cruz de la Palma and was a short stop on a coach trip. I printed a 4x6 photo of the view (which was interesting rather than breathtaking) with smaller photos of the cross there and a red-billed chough which we were told was an emblem of the island.


I was vaguely copying an old (unblogged) page, so lined up my three photos across the page on a band of patterned paper with a large square behind it. My title letters were quite small so I mounted them on a paper strip to give them more impact and I embellished with cork chevrons, puffy stickers and a floral die-cut. These have all appeared on other pages already so I am achieving some sort of continuity across the album.

I've ticked off another Dotty About Flair cybercrop challenge with this page; Sam gave us a tic-tac-toe grid and I chose three photos, splatters and stickers. 

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - Basic Grey
Journalling Card - Quirky Kits
Die-Cut - Rosie's Studio
Cork Stickers - Studio Calico
Puffy Stickers - Rosie's Studio
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment