Friday 13 May 2022

Torre del Conde

A late post today as I am guest designing for Lisa Sikorski at Scrap a Sketch and she releases her new sketches at 8 o'clock each Friday evening.  You'll have seen a few of them here on my blog and I was delighted to be asked to guest for her this week.

It's a two-photo sketch but I've gone for just one with a journalling card instead of the smaller photo. I've also flipped it vertically as that suits the angles in my photo better. That photo is the Torre del Conde, a 15th century tower in La Gomera, built by the first Spanish governor of the island.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - American Crafts
Chipboard Arrow - Ali Edwards
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Hearts - Prima
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Ranger

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment