Wednesday 11 January 2023

Along the Prom

It's more than a year since our cruise to the Canary Islands and I really need to finish that album. I'm returning to Arrecife in Lanzarote today for a page with the  artworks and monuments that we saw along the prom.

I had four photos, which I arranged in an offset grid, using papers from the two collections that I chose for this album - Heidi Swapp's Carefree with Jen Hadfield's Peaceful Heart. I matted the two larger photos on dark cardstock and used the off-cuts to die-cut my title letters.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Papers - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart, Paige Evans Bungalow Lane
Ephemera - 49 & Market
Stickers - Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, Tim Holtz
Cork Geotag - Studio Calico
Washi - Little B & Unknown
Dots - Novo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Make & Create Alphabet Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment