Friday 20 January 2023

Weekend Getaway

I've found a couple of pages that I made in November and missed blogging, so here's the first, a late share of my November DT page for Twilight Crafts, one using Storyteller papers from the shop with the Polaroids cut-file.

It's the first of four (I think) from a long weekend camping in Devon last summer. I used a main photo of our new tent with smaller prints from the campsite in the polaroid frames.


My title is a mix of puffy stickers and stamped letters. I bought a set of tile letter stamps from Elle's Studio that remind me very much of the old Mini Market stickers from October Afternoon. I bought loads of those stickers when OA went out of business, and now I can have as many as I need in any ink colour I own. I stamped my word on white cardstock and cut the letters out individually to look like stickers.

Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller
Letters - Pinkfresh Studio
Ephemera - Pinkfresh Studio
Puffy Stickers - Rosie's Studio, Pinkfresh Studio
Stickers - Crate Paper
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Studio Light Chevrons Stamp

Disclosure - I received a discount on the Storyteller papers and the cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment