Thursday 26 January 2023

Vegueta

The last two posts were a brief diversion to catch up with unblogged pages that I made last year. In truth I am still scrapping our Canary Islands cruise and have a page today from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Vegueta is the old town, and my page is a double with photos of three of the old buildings. 

I laid a torn paper strip on each side of the page to hold my title (cut on my Silhouette) and journalling, using the centre part for my photos. I made the right hand side first with two photos of Columbus' House which I matted together on a stack of patterned papers with the building name up the side in Spanish. I then moved across to the left side and made two separate patterned paper stacks for individual photos of the town hall and the theatre, repeating some of the papers from one stack to another.


Looking at the page on screen now, it's obvious that the flower cluster at the bottom-left needs a small piece of the same filmstrip washi tape that's in the top-right cluster so I've gone back and added it (but not taken a new photo).

Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - KaiserCraft, Webster's Pages
Ephemera - Heidi Swapp
Label Sticker - Heidi Swapp
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico
Puffy Hearts - Unknown
Washi Tape - Ebay, Unknown
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & X-Cut 'Explore' Die
X-Cut Circle Punch


 

No comments:

Post a Comment