Tuesday 17 January 2023

Dining @ Vasco

Woohoo! Three pages in a row for the same album. Let's see how long I can keep that up! 

This is another from our Canary Islands cruise, but it features one of the speciality restaurants onboard rather than anywhere we visited ashore. Vasco serves dishes from Goa in India, and I scrapped a couple of photos of the food with the aid of the January sketch from For the Love of Pretty Paper. I rotated the middle part to suit the orientation of my  photos and made the central panel into a pocket to hold a copy of the menu.


I've also ticked off the second birthday challenge from the same group, a Tic-Tac-Toe where I chose dots, patterned paper and 2x photos.

Supplies
Paper - Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart, Heidi Swapp Carefree, Doodlebug 
Letters - American Crafts, Heidi Swapp
Stickers - Heidi Swapp
Gems - Love to Craft
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot
Quickutz Tab Die
Dovecraft Label Die



No comments:

Post a Comment