Sunday 8 January 2023

Hayburn Wyke

Back in the autumn I made a series of pages from our holiday in Yorkshire last Easter, and there's one more that I made then but didn't share here. This was for a walk to Hayburn Wyke, a cove near our holiday cottage with a small waterfall down onto the beach.

I took the main photo on the page when most of our group were arranged around the waterfall, but I don't think they were aware I was taking it. I originally printed it at 4x6 but the details were lost at that size so I reprinted it at 6x8 and I'm much happier with that. 

I've been using two collections for this holiday - Simple Stories Hello Today and Pebbles Seen & Noted. I'd originally intended to mix the two but it turned out that I prefer the pages when I use one collection at a time, and this page uses the Pebbles papers. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pebbles Seen & Noted, Simple Stories Hello Today, My Mind's Eye Just Splendid
Washi Tape - Ebay
Star Gems - Hobbycraft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Dovecraft Star Die


No comments:

Post a Comment