Monday 2 April 2018

Ocelot

I have one more page to make from Austria, but it's a double and I'm not in the mood to tackle another double so soon, so I'm moving on to the next 'missing' page from my 2014 album.

We had visited Chatham Historic Dockyard back in 2013, and our tickets were valid for a year so we made a return trip in the summer of 2014. I made a page for the Victorian sloop HMS Gannet shortly afterwards, and needed to do one for the submarine HMS Ocelot too. I referred back to the old page in order to choose a similar colour scheme, starting with the background. I store my loose papers by colour so went to the yellow ones and found the perfect print, one with engineering drawings. It had come from a pad that I used for my Canadian cruise album so I pulled out the scraps from that pad for the rest of the page. 




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits
Washi Tape - The Works
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs, Papermania, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot & Provocraft Alphabet Dies
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment