Friday 6 April 2018

Camp

Last post I mentioned how my divided pages in my 2014 album weren't sitting well between the 12x12 pages, and this lead me to use a 6x12 divided page protector for August instead. I'm repeating this now for the camping trip that we took at the beginning of September, for some of the smaller moments that didn't make it onto 12x12 pages but I'd like to include in the album.

I chose a Recollections pad called Awesome Boy for my cards; I've already used this pad for a couple of other pages from the trip, and it has lots of cut-apart pieces that made the job really easy.



On the front I have a title card, family fun at a local farm and trying out our new portable barbecue (a success). On the back I have the eternal 'jam first or cream first' debate, part of the South West Coast Path and our daughter in the park. I decorated the cards with word stickers from Simple Stories Take a Hike collection, stars and hearts from OneCanoeTwo and pieces cut from the Recollections pad.


No comments:

Post a Comment