Wednesday 18 April 2018

Zwölferhorn

I'm going back to August now in my 2014 album, for a double page from Austria that I passed over previously. This was our trip up the Zwölferhorn by cable car on our last full day there and should have been the last 12x12 pages that I make for this holiday. However, I have too many 2014 pages for two albums, and if there are going to be three then I shall split up the pages so that I have two albums for 2014 generally and a third one for Austria. I did the same thing for our 2016 holiday to Austria and I have managed to get two albums in the same pattern for these two holidays.

This means that I now need an extra summary page for Austria to go into one of the general 2014 albums, so look out for that coming up soon.

Anyway, back to the current page - I picked out nine photos and sketched a few ideas for placement before I printed them in a mix of sizes. I was aware that I have all larger photos on the left which makes the double page a bit lopsided so I tried other arrangements once I had the printed photos. One option would have fitted the photos nicely within the inner section of patterned paper, but it lost the spaces for title and journalling that this layout has, so I stayed with this version.






Supplies
Paper - Scrappin' Sports & More!, Basic Grey Granola, HOTP In the Kitchen
Letters - Simply Creative
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, American Crafts/Shimelle, The Works, Simple Stories
Washi Tape - Docrafts, Little B
Enamel Dots/Shapes - Marianne Designs, Doodlebug, Fancy Pants
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment