Sunday 22 April 2018

Numbers Birthday Card

Summer's on its way and I know that I have a lot of birthdays coming up (including five in five days in June) so I'm trying to get a head start on my card-making.

Sketch-n-Scrap is a great source for card sketches, and this one's based on their sketch #120 from Friday. I didn't actually have the sketch in front of me while I was creating and made the panel larger than indicated, but it still works.

I picked the number paper out of my scraps box first,  matched it to the stars print and then found a bright yellow to mount them on. 


5 comments:

  1. Amazing card! I love using up scraps! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute birthday card indeed. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mix of papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great birthday card! Love the number paper and it's always good when we can use up scraps! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete