Sunday 8 April 2018

Lyme Regis

This is the last page from our camping trip back in 2014, one for an afternoon that we spent wandering round Lyme Regis. I took quite a few photos and, when it came to picking which ones to scrap, I realised that I 'needed' most of them, a mix of wider views and close-ups of the details. I got them down to seven and decided that a grid would be the best way to scrap so many different photos while keeping the feeling that they all belong together.

I decided to use a nautical paper for the background, but then covered most of it with an arrows print and my block of photos. The letters for my title are a new-ish product from Hobbycraft; their 'chunky stickers' are similar to American Crafts' Thickers, but not as thick. I bought a couple of packs recently and so far I've been pleased with them. There's no journalling on this page as there's no real story and I've already written a little on the divided page that will go opposite this one in the album.


Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Webster's Pages Feeling Nautical, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine, OneCanoeTwo Creekside
Letters - Hobbycraft
Puffy Stickers - Fancy Pants
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo #Stickerbook
Washi Tape - The Works
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
American Crafts Scallop Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment