Saturday 14 July 2018

Kniven & Aksla

Time to fill in a few gaps in the album now, so I'm going back to Ålesund for a missing double that I skipped over previously. We walked along the ridge above the town that day, and I have a collection of photos taken from the official viewpoint. It seems that many visitors don't venture much further than this, but they really should.

My page design was lead by the sizes of the scraps that I had left - I cut the stripe in half horizontally to span the two pages, and layered the green print over it at the size it was. I needed to fill in the two sides of the page and picked scraps of the plaid print (cut and stretched on the left) and a 6x6 paper with tags. I repeated the tag in a larger size from the ephemera pack and tucked my journalling under it.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Basic Grey
Letters - American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers
Mistable Stars - Studio Calico
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Washi Tape - Ebay
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die

No comments:

Post a Comment