Monday 2 July 2018

Lava Labyrinth

This page comes immediately before the last one I made from Iceland; it's also from Dimmuborgir Nature Reserve and is an overview of the 'lava labyrinth' there, an area of caves, stacks and crags formed about 2300 years ago and a landscape unique to Iceland.

I scraplifted myself for this one, a copy of my introductory page for St John's in Canada on another cruise, though I varied it slightly and the two pieces of woodgrain paper that I used give the page a slightly L-shaped design this time.




Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Authentique Anchored, Simple Stories, Crate Paper, Basic Grey
Journalling Card - 
Letters - October Afternoon, Basic Grey
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment