Thursday 26 July 2018

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt - July

It's time to link up again with my fellow scavenger hunters on the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised this year by Mary-Lou at Patio Postcards.

I only managed one find last month, but July has been much better due to a visit we made last week to Flatford in Suffolk, an area immortalised in the paintings of John Constable. In the order that I found them, these are my photos:

6. Glorious Green
I took lots of 'green' photos, but this one of the River Stour is my favourite; even the water looks green.


3. A Framed View
Bridge Cottage, as seen through the gate of Flatford Lock


11. Pretty in Pink
Roses outside one of the houses in Flatford.


12. Bell(s)
Just one bell, on the roof of a neighbouring house.


19. Picture Postcard Perfect
Tom Lott's House, from Constable's "The Hay Wain".


20. Mellow Yellow
Our parched fields after weeks without rain.


The hunt runs until the end of September, so plenty of time to join in. Why not add a scavenger hunt to your summer bucket list?


2 comments:

  1. You have had some wonderful finds. Oh that pretty in pink rose - WOW so full of blooms. I am having a tough time with Bell(s). Both Lush Green & Postcard Perfect are wonderful views. I do hope you have had some rain those parched fields, we have had 4 days of on/off rain, hail & lots of thunder & lightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. I particularly like the framed view and the I picture perfect postcard.

    ReplyDelete