Sunday 8 July 2018

We Are Family

I'm approaching the end of my cruise album now. I've written a list of the pages that I still need to make, and I was surprised at just how short it is.

One photo that definitely needs to be included is the only one from the whole holiday that has the four of us in it and was taken by the ship's photographer on formal night. The original is 8x10, but I scanned and reprinted it at 4x6 to fit better with the rest of the photos in my album. 

I've been re-watching the videos from Shimelle Laine's older classes recently, and this page is based on an L-shaped design from Ready, Set, Scrapbook. The suitcase print is one that will probably only appear on this page, but I'm happy with that. It's from the main collection that I'm using and matches the colours on my other pages so I don't think the different print will really be noticeable as people flick through.




Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Letters - October Afternoon
Wood Veneer - The Works
Washi Tape - Little B
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts, Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - American Crafts/Shimelle
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment