Wednesday 22 August 2018

Parkrun - July

I'm catching up on my parkrun scrapping, with my July page to share with you today. Needless to say, I'm still running each Saturday though the hot weather took its toll and made it really uncomfortable some weeks. 

Four Saturdays in July, so four photos, and I treated this as a double page. I found two pieces of yellow 8x8 paper, but not quite the same shade of yellow so I cut them in halves and pieced them back together to make my background. I had some old 2x12 paper in the same drawer so used some of those pieces as strips across the middle of the page behind my row of pictures. 



With all my jourmalling in place along the bottom, the top of the page looked a bit bare so I ran some washi tape across and added a few stickers to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment