Saturday 22 June 2019

Eat, Sleep, Scrap, Repeat

I have something a bit different for you today; the 'All About the Scrap' challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper was to create a page about our love of scrapbooking. However, that's not the sort of page that I normally make, and not something that I want in our family scrapbooks, so I decided to make a wall decoration using a cut-file from Paige Taylor Evans instead.

I chose the background first, a sheet from Basic Grey which depicts sewing rather than scrapbooking, but it has a suitably crafty feel. It's mostly pink so I stuck with that colour for the cut-file as it would provide more contrast than using white, and I backed the letters with papers from a 6x6 pad. I finished off with punched hearts, phrase stickers and a scattering of tiny gems.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Basic Grey Typeset, My Mind'e Eye Now and Then
Phrase Stickers - Cosmo Cricket
Gems - Love to Craft

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Hobbycraft Heart Punch

1 comment: