Sunday 9 June 2019

Perfect Reflection

Kerry's Page
Another of the 'Scrap in Colour' Challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper was to pick one of Kerry Bruce's pages from Instagram and scraplift it. I like her style and was a follower of her blog for some years so the only problem was choosing which page to lift. I was guided by the photos that I have printed and eventually picked her 'Asking for Trouble' page, with a landscape photo layered on paper scraps and a hand-cut title.

My photo is of Elvet Bridge in Durham, perfectly reflected in the River Wear; I picked out yellow, blue and green scraps to complement it and layered them underneath. I cut my title on the Silhouette from a variety of patterned papers, and outlined them as Kerry had done.


Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard, Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, PhotoPlay Paper, Basic Grey, 4Heures37
Letters - American Crafts
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment