Monday 24 June 2019

Walking with Friends

I'm sharing my last page from For the Love of Pretty Paper's Scrap in Colour event today. This one was made for the final challenge, which was to use up all the scraps, off-cuts and rejects from our other pages and to include the colour indigo.

I've been making all my recent pages with papers from my scraps box so didn't have many pieces left over. However I did choose scraps again for this one, the remnants of a Crate Paper collection which worked with an indigo blue background. I'd previously cut and abandoned some of the die-cut pieces and the gem strips were rejected from another page.



I've gone back to our Cornish holiday earlier this year, and a walk along a section of the South West Coast Path. This holiday is always a group affair with some friends from our university days, and we were joined for the day by another friend who lives in Devon, which lead to my title.

All my Cornish pages have a large central square on a patterned background, so I kept that for consistency. I'm fairly sure that I used a sketch for this page, but I can't find it again now.

Supplies
Paper - Lily Bee Double Dutch, Crate Paper Random, My Mind's Eye
Letters - October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup
Gems - Mark Richards
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Travel Dies
Little B Arrow Die
Dovecraft Star and Heart Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment