Saturday 1 June 2019

We Want Moor

The 'Moor' of my title isn't a typo; it's Bodmin Moor in Cornwall. I'm trying to keep my 2019 album up-to-date as we go along so I printed these photos from our Easter holiday a few weeks ago, but they've been waiting for the right challenge; that one came along last weekend as part of For the Love of Pretty Paper's 'Scrap in Colour' cybercrop when we were asked to be inspired by nature and to use the colour green. 

I've done three pages from Cornwall so far (Pink Flamingo, Run Lanhydrock and Postcards from Looe) and, quite by chance, I made each of them with a large square in the centre of the page so I've decided to repeat that for the rest of my Cornish pages.


Three Cornish Pages so Far
My Looe page has an inky background so I wanted to repeat that too, and chose to do so here. I used blue and green inks watered down and smooshed onto my background, and then covered most of it with my photos.




I kept the embellishment fairly minimal, several strips of washi tape topped with die-cut arrows plus a few enamel dots as a finishing touch.

Supplies
Cardstock - The Range, Craft Sensations
Paper - Lily Bee Design Double Dutch
Washi Tape - The Works, Pink Paislee, Ebay
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment