Thursday 13 June 2019

Just Chill

Another post, another challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. The next one that I tackled from the Scrap in Colour cybercrop was 'What's in Your Pocket?' which asked us to use Project Life cards (or papers cut to their sizes) and also the colour blue on a page.

I shuffled my branded PL cards for a while before switching to an equivalent product from Simple Stories, their Insta-Squares. Mine are from a 2014 summer/beach collection, and have been kicking around for far too long, so I decided to kill the pack with this page if I could. I picked old beach photos of my brother when we were children and layered them on some whole cards. I used pieces of cards to form borders at the top of bottom of the page and then tucked lots of the off-cuts back in to the layers behind the photos. It ended up being quite a busy page, but I have no cards left now.




Supplies
Paper - Crafts House
Letters - Basic Grey
Cards - Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico Stars , Camera/Ball from a Stash Swap
Ink/Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment