Tuesday 11 June 2019

Captured

One of the early challenges in the recent 'Scrap in Colour' event over at For the Love of Pretty Paper was a simple one to use a single-coloured background. I took the opportunity to use up one of my 'starting point' pages, pairing it with old photos of my cousins. I'd previously made most of this page to kill off a collection so just needed to add photos, title, journalling and embellishment to finish it off.



Supplies
Paper - Teresa Collins Daily Stories. American Crafts Shimelle, First Edition, My Mind's Eye
Vellum - Docrafts
Letters - Hobbycraft
Puffy Sticker - American Crafts/Shimelle
Enamel Dots - Pretty My Page, Eyelet Outlet, My Mind's Eye
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment