Monday 3 June 2019

Looking Good

It's been a long while since I made a couple of 'Starting Point' pages with the leftovers from some holiday scrapping. These are base pages that I start without a photo in mind and then store until something comes up that suits the started page.

I was flicking though them recently and realised that the pinks and blue-greens on this one would suit the 'Opposites Attract' challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper, where we were asked to use opposite colours on the colour wheel.

I had an assortment of photos from this year printed before the cybercrop started, including this one of my daughter and her boyfriend at a formal dinner. With all the paper layers already on place, it didn't take long to add photo, title and a few embellishments.


Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Crush, Basic Grey What's Up
Letters - atd
Flowers - Poundland
Heart - from a Stash Swap

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

1 comment: