Thursday 20 June 2019

Tickets Please

Another of the 'Scrap in Colour' challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper was a simple Pick 'n' Mix, to use something old and something new together. I combined this one with an ABC challenge from UKScrappers where I picked up T for Trains. 

My trains are just the engines really, a trio of steam engines on the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway in Kent, a favourite place to visit from my childhood, but I haven't been back since my own children were small.




My 'something old' is the papers, labelled 2006 though I can't have had them that long, and my 'something new' is the gold letters, bought earlier this year. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Paper - Bo Bunny Shabby Princess
Journalling Card - Project Life/Crate Paper Bundled Up
Letters - American Crafts
Tickets - from a Stash Swap
Stickers - Simple Stories
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment