Friday 7 June 2019

Network Gathering

I'm trying to keep my 2019 album up-to-date as we go along, and that means tackling doubles as they come up rather than putting them off for later. Our daughter is part of Scout Network (the division for 18-25 year-olds) and her group attended the Network Gathering in the Lake District over the Easter weekend. 

I used an old sketch from Sketch Support; it's one I've used before but changing the number and placement of the smaller photos and the papers helps the pages to look different each time.

I'd started this page intending it for a challenge to mix old and new stash, but once I added the acetate hexagon I switched to a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper to include acetate and orange on a page.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Fancy Pants Swagger, Simple Stories Awesome Boy
Stickers - Fancy Pants, OneCanoeTwo, Simple Stories
Acetate - from a Swap
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Docrafts, Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Hexagon Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment