Wednesday 30 October 2019

Olden

I've finished all my pages from Bergen and Eidfjord now (two ports done out of six) plus most of them from Stavanger. My next batch of photos is a bit of a mixture, but I do have all the ones that I want to scrap from Olden printed so that's the port that I will be concentrating on next.

I'm starting off with my 'sub-title' page; I'm making one of these for each port of call and they all follow the same design with a 6x8 photo of the place we visited and a 4x3 photo of our ship.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Paper - DCWV Linen Stack, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Simple Stories Life in Color, Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary
Die-Cuts & Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - We R Memory Keepers, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Pretty My Page
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
X-Cut Tag Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment