Monday 5 April 2021

Cultural Cities Cruise

I'm heading back into my 2018 photos now with this page, the last one for my term on the Design Team at The Mad Scrapper. I've picked my favourite collection from the last six months, Vicki Boutin's Storyteller, for a double page summary of that year's cruise.


I used a globe cutfile from Paige Evans, and a page design from Shimelle Laine, with eight 3x4 photos. Please pop over to The Mad Scrapper Blog for more information and close-up photos.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - American Crafts/Vicki Boutin Storyteller*
Letters - American Crafts/Paige Evans
Stickers - American Crafts/Vicki Boutin Storyteller*
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Paige Evans Floral Globe Cut-File

*Disclosure - I received the Storyteller papers and stickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.


No comments:

Post a Comment