Saturday 24 April 2021

On Muncaster Fell

I've gone back to our Easter 2018 holiday in Cumbria now, and a walk over Muncaster Fell one afternoon. My colour scheme for this holiday is red, yellow, green, blue, brown and orange, in dull earthy shades rather than brights so I picked some green dotted Swiss cardstock which pulled that colour from the photos for my background and then went through my scraps box for pieces to use.

I had eight photos which I arranged in chronological order and matted the middle five on darker green cardstock. This meant that the middle of the page was fully covered and I could just tuck my scraps in around the green box. Most of these pieces are much smaller than they might appear and I've cut them into two or sometimes three pieces with the gaps covered by other layers.


P.S. You might have noticed that my posts have slowed down in recent weeks, and that's because I've been trying to tame our wilderness of a garden now that Spring has arrived and that is eating into my scrapping time. I might create and post something in the next week, but I might not. However next weekend is National Scrapbooking Day and I certainly intend to join in with that.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Paper - We R Memory Keepers, Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Pinkfresh Studio, The Paper Loft
Letters - Pinkfresh Studio
Ticket - Tim Holtz?
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico, Creative Expressions
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger


1 comment:

  1. I hope that your garden has been tamed. Cheers to a fun NSD, I will also be spending Saturday scrapping & card making.

    ReplyDelete