Thursday 8 April 2021

Run Workington

I'm tackling the missing pages for my 2018 album in random order, taking inspiration as it comes. This page is from April when a friend and I ran Workington parkrun* while on holiday in Cumbria. 

I followed a sketch from Lisa Sikorski which she published recently on Instagram; I flipped it over and added a second photo.

All my pages for parkruns other than my home event have the title Run XXX; for this page I cut the RUN three times on my Silhouette and glued them together for thicker letters, and added Workington in smaller letters to the frame below.

* Parkruns are free events run by volunteers in parks across the country every week (though currently suspended for obvious reasons). I started parkrunning in 2018 and kept an 8x8 scrapbook/journal for the first year; hit the 'parkrun 2018' or 'parkrun continued' label if you'd like to know more.

Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Make & Create Grunge Dreams, Kit 'n' Craft
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape & Flowers - Unknown
Sticker - Crate Paper
Enamel Shapes - Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Mini Botanical Die

No comments:

Post a Comment