Tuesday 20 April 2021

Windermere Sunset

Dotty About Flair held a cybercrop over the Easter weekend, and the last challenge was to be inspired by the cybercrop itself, and scraplift a page already entered for one of the other challenges. I picked 'Shine' by Kathryn which she made for a mixed media and stamping challenge.

I rotated her page for a landscape photo the sun setting over Windermere in the Lake District over a background that I inked in orange, purple and blue/grey. I used grey for my stamping as being softer than black, cut the word 'Sunset' on my Silhouette and added 'Windermere' in tile stickers in the space between the word and the photo.


P.S. We went to Cumbria twice in 2018, in April and December. This photo was from the second visit and will be completely separate from my recent (April) holiday pages so doesn't need to have the same colour scheme or techniques.

P.P.S. I've doodled a black frame around the page now, but not taken a new photo.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV, Craft Sensations 
Letters - Creative Devotion
Ink - Ranger, Memento, Hobbycraft
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Stamp Set
American Crafts/Shimelle Sparkle City Stamps
Studio Calico Stamps
Unknown Filmstrip Stamp
Make & Create Arrow Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment