Sunday 11 April 2021

Coastal Walk

I'm still in Cumbria for this page, when we walked along the coast from the village of Allonby where we were staying; we were heading for the remains of a Roman fort, but this page comes first. It has two photos, one looking back to Allonby and one of the old salt pans on the coast viewed from above. 

I scraplifted myself for this page, adapting my Return to Dartmoor page from three smaller to two larger photos. 

I layered up two sets of paper strips, added my photos in opposite corners, and placed my title and journalling in between them this time.


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Basic Grey Wisteria, Studio Calico Snippets, OneCanoeTwo Twilight, American Crafts/Shimelle Starshine
Puffy Stickers - Elle's Studio

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
Little B Arrow Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment