Saturday 17 April 2021

Look Up to the Skies

Shimelle's Page
2018 again, but I've jumped to later in the year and a page for the light installation in Carnaby Street that coincided with the release of the film Bohemian Rhapsody. 

I've scraplifted a page from Shimelle from one of her Facebook lives for my page. All those strips of word paper on her page were perfect to copy for my photos of the different lyrics, and one main photo instead of four was an easy swap.

I've used Shimelle paper, washi and letter stickers too, all from Sparkle City which had the purple I needed.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - DCWV Romantic Life, American Crafts/Shimelle Sparkle City
Letters - American Crafts/Shimelle Sparkle City
Washi Tape - American Crafts/Shimelle Sparkle City
Gems - Hobbycraft, ZVA Creative
Ink - Memento, Dr Ph. Martin
Mist - Mister Huey's

No comments:

Post a Comment