Wednesday 14 April 2021

Milefortlet 21

This page follows on directly from the previous one, coming from the same coastal walk. My photos are of a milefortlet, part of the Roman defences that followed the coast south from Hadrian's Wall.

I've been trying to use my scraps in preference to new sheets, and I spotted three different patterns in the same shade of yellow lurking among them. I pulled in the plaid paper as having the same yellow and then picked the red and navy to match with it.

I used the back of the spotty paper to make a tag for my title and journalled in the opposite corner.

Supplies
Paper - K&Company, Anna Griffin, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny, Pinkfresh Studio, Junkitz
Letters - Simple Stories
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Pretty My Page, Prima
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Tag Die
Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment