Saturday 19 March 2022

Christmas Parkrun

I'm adding to my 2021 album today, with a page from parkrun on Christmas Day. There's nothing very Christmassy in the photos so I chose to emphasise the theme via my papers and the Hanging Baubles Strip from Jenny Wren Cut-Files for Twilight Crafts.

I cut the baubles strip from white cardstock, coloured it with a gold pen and backed it with red and green patterned papers, then cut it into three pieces. Two of them span the page either side of my photos and the third is a single bauble next to my title.


That title was made with letters from one of the first packs I ever bought, and I had to cut down a few letters; the r's used to be m's and the n was an h. I added a few snowflake stickers among the baubles and banner stickers below the photos.

Supplies
Paper - Carta Bella Hello Christmas
Letters - Papermania
Stickers - Carta Bella, MAMBI
Star Gems - Hobbycraft
Pearls - Kanban
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment