Sunday 27 March 2022

Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day if you are celebrating it today (I know it's in May elsewhere). I made this card for my mother using card sketch #214 from Sketch-n-Scrap.

I've recently switched from making 4x6 cards to the larger 5x7 size, but that means that my 6x6 papers are less useful. I only have a couple of 6x8 pads but they include the pretty florals of Paige Evans' Bungalow Lane. I chose a pink one for the middle panel on the card and edged it with two scalloped strips punched from pink cardstock.


I dropped the flower from the sketch as I couldn't match those on the paper, and swapped the circle for a stitched label to hold my sentiment.

Supplies
Card - The Works
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - American Crafts/Paige Evans Bungalow Lane
Ink - Memento

Tools
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and love the scalloped edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the floral paper you used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete