Thursday 31 March 2022

Dad's Birthday Card

It's my Dad's birthday today, and I made his card using sketch #213 from Sketch-n-Scrap

I often use scraps for card and started this one from the floral paper which was perfect for a spring birthday. I added the banner from the sketch but then went rogue, swapping the large flower on the sketch for a scalloped circle with a much smaller flower. I dropped one of the paper layers too and moved the sentiment, but I hope you can see that the starting point was this sketch.


Supplies
Card - The Works
Paper - Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, Kaisercraft
Sentiment - Craft Creations
Puffy Dot - Pebbles/Jen Hadfield
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
The Works Scalloped Circle Die
Cut & Make Leaf Dies
Woodware Flower Punches
Personal Impressions Cherry Blossom Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment