Tuesday 15 March 2022

Ullapool

Our Scottish cruise last summer lasted five days and the resulting album has only 16 pages, so I'm at a loss to see why it's taken me so long, but I've now made the final page. This one's for Ullapool, the village beside Loch Broom where we paused and then turned around.

I took a landscape photo and printed it in two 4x6 pieces which I then cropped slightly and overlapped across the middle of my page. I'm low on papers (which is just as well at this stage) so I've cut and stretched several pieces and also made use of the branding strips.


I used the same font with my Silhouette for the title as on all the previous pages, and I'll be glad to have finished with that now. It's been useful for continuity and it has meant I couldn't run out of any letters but that curly font has been a pain at times and I'll choose something else for my next project.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Sage, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Glitter Tape - The Works
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment