Thursday 17 March 2022

Cruise Scotland - The Album

I've finished making the pages for the album of our cruise round Scotland last summer, but I have two remaining tasks - to make a title card for the front cover and then to go through all the pages again to add any extra pieces they need, starting with pages that feel plainer than average and then trying to use up my remaining ephemera.

I've used a mixture of 49 and Market Vintage Artistry papers for this album, buying Anywhere for its travel theme and combining it with the Collectors Edition Volume 1 which I already owned. I cut one of my 6x8 papers down to 5x5 for the title card and added strips of paper and glitter tape to the left edge. Pleasingly I had just the right amount of glitter tape left on the roll for this so that's one thing that won't be returning to my stash. 

The album itself is a silver-grey one from First Edition that we were given for our silver wedding anniversary four years ago. Ideally it would have housed that year's cruise but I made enough pages for two albums and couldn't get another the same. I'm glad to have used it now and the grey is a better match to the papers I used this time than to the ones I used for 2018.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Letters - American Crafts/Shimelle
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stars - Unknown
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Scrapberry's Compass Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment