Wednesday 23 March 2022

Cruise Scotland

I finished my Scottish cruise album recently, but there's one more page that I need to make, a summary page of the holiday which will go in my 2021 album. I've taken the same approach as I have on a couple of previous occasions, creating a cut-file using the country's name and filling each letter with a photo. 

I normally use the same paper collection for these pages as I used for the main album, but this time I had no 12x12 papers left. I was using 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Anywhere collection so I pulled in a pink map print from Beached that was a suitable match in colour and style. I broadly copied the Norway page above but flipped it vertically as I didn't want to cover up the map details on the left of the background paper and I moved the journalling card to the top where there was more space due to the shape of my cut-file.


The ephemera pieces were all left-overs from the main album, and I added the last three glitter hearts from a pack of shapes that I want to clear out.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Beached, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry  Anywhere
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Washi Tape - Ebay
Enamel Hearts - Marianne Designs
ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment