Sunday 19 August 2018

Double Christening

Some photos just won't wait to be scrapped; we attended a double christening for my husband's cousins' babies at the start of August and I finished the page three days later.

Both babies are boys so I started my paper selection with a baby blue and a much darker blue. I didn't want a monochrome page, and didn't find any good multicolour patterns that worked with my blues so I went with plain yellow instead, as blue and yellow always look good together, and then drew in some gold too.



Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Shimelle Starshine, Pebbles New Arrival, HOTP, Craft Creations 
Letters - Docrafts, Simply Creative
Chipboard - Pebbles New Arrival
Label Stickers - Pebbles
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Puffy Stickers - Belle Boulevard, MRI
Enamel Hearts - Stampin' Up!

Tools
Big Shot & The Works Scalloped Circles Dies
Hobbycraft Heart Punch

1 comment:

  1. Nice page. I think the yellow works well with the blue - the parquet floors at the font seem to have a golden/yellow cast so ties in nicely with your accent colours.

    ReplyDelete