Monday 13 August 2018

Take a Hike

I had a pile of photos from our Easter holiday in Cumbria printed at the end of April, ready for National Scrapbooking Day and the remainders have been sitting on my desk ever since. This set were originally 4x6 prints, but I trimmed them all down to scraplift a page from Shimelle Laine's current class Layer on Layer on Layer. Her prompt was about scraplifting your own page (and I've already done that) but I really liked her page design as something a bit different from my normal three photo layouts.




We're continuing the Summer Fiesta challenges at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and this was an easy one - to use red on a page. I might not have used red otherwise, but I'm very pleased with the way the page turned out and I've used some ancient stash.

Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Quoted, Crate Paper Notes & Things, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey. Photo Play Paper, Craft Creations
Vellum - American Crafts
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - We R Memory Keepers, One Canoe Two
Chipboard - Making Memories?
Wood Veneer - Creative Embellishments
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger

Tools
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch
Scrapberry's Compass Stamp
Studio Calico Stars Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment